Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this World Wide Web site (“Netriplex Web site”) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions which may be amended from time to time at Netriplex’s sole discretion.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The information, artwork, text, video, audio or pictures (collectively “Information”) contained on the Netriplex.com Web site are the copyrighted works of Netriplex or its suppliers.
Netriplex’s copyright notice is: Copyright © 1999-2019 Netriplex Media Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Except as otherwise indicated, you may view, copy, print and distribute the Information available on the Netriplex Web site subject to the following conditions:
- The Information may be used solely for personal, non-commercial or educational purposes.
- You may not modify or alter the Information in any way without express written permission from Netriplex.
- Any copy of any information or any portion thereof must include the copyright notice originally included with the Information.
- Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from Netriplex is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The Information does not include design or layout of the Netriplex Web site, elements of which are protected by law and cannot be copied or imitated.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE HEREIN, ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Netriplex ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE. REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Netriplex OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF USE OF COMPUTER HARDWARE, DATA OR INFORMATION OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Netriplex Web site may contain links to third-party Web sites, which are not under the control of Netriplex. Netriplex provides these links as a convenience only and Netriplex does not intend these links to be endorsements or referrals of these linked sites. Netriplex does not accept any responsibility for the content or uses of these linked Web sites.
COPYRIGHT POLICY AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
It is Netriplex’s policy to respect the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. Netriplex may remove content that appears to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that Netriplex or any user of our site has infringed your copyright in any material way, please notify Netriplex’s Copyright Agent, and provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- An identification of the material that you claim is infringing so that we may locate it on the site.
- Your address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate, made under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest involved.
Netriplex’s Copyright Agent can be reached by mail at: PO Box 2288 Skyland, NC 28776.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Netriplex Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Netriplex from its offices in the State of North Carolina, United States of America. All matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Website shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof.
Netriplex and the Netriplex logo are trademarks of Netriplex Media Solutions, LLC. Some of these trademarks are registered in certain jurisdictions.
All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
You may not use any of Netriplex’s trademarks without express written permission of Netriplex. If you are interested in using our trademarks, please contact us at the address above.